Webinar on ISO 27001
Join us on our ISO 27001:2013 Information Security Foundation Webinar
June 17, 2020 | 9:00 AM (Pacific Time)
The Information Security Management System (ISMS) international standard enables your organization to safeguard your most valuable information assets such as intellectual property, employee information, financial records, and third-party data. With ISMS, your organization will be secured and protected from threats and vulnerabilities.
At the end of this course you will be able too:
– Know the key principles and concepts of ISO/IEC 27001:2013 (ISMS)
– Understand and interpret the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001:2013
– Gain the skills to assess an organization’s capability to manage its ISMS
This webinar will be delivered using the Zoom application. It will be a 90-minute interactive online discussion and participation among the attendees.
Who should attend?:
– Executives or managers responsible for the security and confidentiality of critical information in their business
– Individuals who want to gain knowledge and understanding about the ISO 27001 requirements
About the Course Tutor:
Dennis Cunanan is an information security enthusiast with 18 years of professional experience in establishing and managing information security management systems with sound understanding of organization-specific compliance requirements such as ISO 27001, NIST, COBIT, COSO, PCI, DSS, HIPAA, JSOX, etc. He holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce Major in Computer Science. He is a Certified Chief Information Security Officer, Certified Information Security Manager, Certified ISO 27001 ISMS Lead Auditor, Certified CompTIA Security+ Professional, and a Certified CompTIA Network+ Professional.